New cost-effective artificial lift systems boost oil recovery
Low price artificial lift techniques optimize production.Read more here
Next generation of artificial lift systems
New cable-deployed ESP systems take the lead in artificial lift innovation.Secure your place
New artificial lift case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest artificial lift projects across the Middle East.View the latest program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Artificial Lift Companies
- Middle East E&P Companies
- Associations and Alliances
- Artificial Lift Systems
- Oil & Gas Services Companies
- Oilfield Production Research
- Rod Pump Manufacturers
- Oil & Gas Production Consultants
- Research and Development
- Jet Pump Suppliers
- Well Site Power Solution Providers
- Government Bodies
- Plunger Lift Suppliers
- Well Servicing Companies
- Legal & Compliance Services
- ESP Suppliers & Specialists
- Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids
- Public Consultation Groups
- SCADA Specialists
- Automation Solutions Providers
- Consultants and Advisors
- Digital Oilfield Solutions
- EPA Representatives
- Banking & Financial Services
- Field Data Management
- Environmental Consultants
- Other Professional Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Equipment Classification Services
- News Reporters & Journalists
The Middle East Artificial Lift 2020 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in artificial lift systems advancements…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2020:
- Making an economic assessment for artificial lift systems
Understand the economic fundamentals and key performance indicators (KPI) for artificial lift systems usage from an industry wide perspective.
- Reducing costs and optimizing production with the right techniques
Assess how new artificial lift systems are cost-effective while minimizing operational and financial risks, and learn how adopting the right techniques to optimize production.
- Maximizing pump efficiencies and minimizing failure rates of artificial lift systems
Be the first to hear about new artificial lift pump innovations for efficient and reliable operations, while ensuring optimum performance and enhanced oil recovery (EOR).
- Working with data volumes, computational power, and the emergence of new analytics
Explore artificial lift projects across multiple oilfields and learn how to work with data and analytics for business intelligence.
- Oilfield automation and connectivity for today’s business intelligence capabilities
Explore the latest advances in automation technologies and connectivity to improve on efficiencies, operations and to help decision-making.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful artificial lift program
Gain insight from leading artificial lift manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful application.
- Found the presentations very informative, and the post presentations banter enlightening!
David Moore (Penta Completions)
- Informative- Valuable for new technologies.
Michael Scott (Long Run Exploration)
- It was very valuable for me.
David Corona (ESP Completions Technologies)
- Good presentations
Luis Torres (Premium ALS)
- Really good info; Good contacts
Kelly Fyfe (Hawkiiii)
- Diverse range of topics, with very knowledgeable presenters.
Todd Zerbin (Shell)
- Informative sessions! Wide range of topics.
James Bakken (Penta Completions)
- Great exposure and a good forum to access industry people directly related to our area of oil & gas.
Carl Kennedy (Tundra Petroleum)
- A good cross section of different facets of artificial lift.
Glenn Morris (Dover Artificial Lift)
- It was a good event; very technical, and all the speakers presented good case studies about the different technologies that they apply to improve well conditions.
Gustavo Gonzalez (Odessa Separator)
- Good learing experience.
Ashley Bourque (Aspenleaf Energy)